Conscious Oral Sedation Dentistry Dunnville
You may consider sedation if any of the following apply to you:
- Mild, moderate or severe dental anxiety/phobia
- Resistant to local anaesthesia (freezing)
- Hypersensitive gag reflex
- You require complex dental treatment
- Busy schedule (time contraints)
- You tend to experience heightened sensitivity following most dental visits
How Oral Sedation Works
You simply take a pill prior to your appointment and then relax comfortably while we complete your appointment. You will need someone to bring you to your appointment and drive you home. It’s probably advisable to have someone stay with you until the effects of the oral sedation have completely worn off.
To arrange for your appointment or to request more information:
Please call (905) 774-7608.
Book An Appointment
Cleanings & Prevention
For A Lifetime
EXCELLENCE in dentistry is our passion. We will always treat every patient with respect and offer the highest quality care based on each patient’s needs and best interests.